THE LOCKER IS CLOSED FOR SUMMER – SEE YOU THE LAST WEEK OF AUGUST!
*Watch Our Video Below To Learn What We Do.
THE LOCKER IS CLOSED FOR SUMMER, BUT WE WILL SEE YOU AGAIN THE LAST WEEK OF AUGUST – THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER WONDERFUL YEAR!
What we are about
The HEART Program is a nonprofit organization that works hard to meet the needs of students in Kalispell School Districts #5 and #50, who are struggling with homelessness. The HEART Program consists of three parts: The HEART Locker, The HEART Markets, and the HEART Fund. Please click on the other pages to learn more about each part of the HEART Program.
HEART Locker 514 E. Washington St. (Behind Taco Bell)
Open for Donations: Monday and Tuesday 8 to 10 am and Wednesday from 3 to 6 pm
- Pass along kids clothing from size 5 (kindergarten), up through High School sized items.
- Give a few hours of your time to help sort and organize donated clothing.
- Donate school supplies and/or personal hygiene products.
Donation Hours: Monday & Tuesday from 8 to 10am Wednesday from 3 to 6pm
- Donate Snacks and “Grab-and-Go” food.
- Donate gift cards in $10 increments from places where students could get a meal on the weekends/summer. Example: SUBWAY is the most popular choice, for givers and the students in need.
Monetary donations are always needed and greatly appreciated.
If you are a business, church, group, troop, club, organization, or association I would appreciate the opportunity to come and speak at your next gathering. There truly is something simple every person can do to help these students.
Homeless Education Liaison