What we are about
The HEART Program is a nonprofit organization that works hard to meet the needs of students in Kalispell School Districts #5 and #50, whom are struggling with homelessness. The HEART Program consists of three parts: The HEART Locker, The HEART Markets, and the HEART Fund. Please click on the other pages to learn more about each part of the HEART Program.
We are doing some unique and exciting things to help support these struggling students. Be A Part Of It!
- Pass along kids clothing from size 5 (kindergarten), up through High School sized items.
- Give a few hours of your time to help sort and organize donated clothing.
- Donate school supplies and/or personal hygiene products.
- Donate Snacks and “Grab-and-Go” food.
- Donate gift cards in $10 increments from places where students could get a meal on the weekends/summer. Example: SUBWAY is the most popular choice, for givers and the students in need.
- Monetary donations are always needed and greatly appreciated.
If you are a business, church, group, troop, club, organization, or association I would appreciate the opportunity to come and speak at your next gathering. There truly is something simple every person can do to help these students.
Homeless Education Liaison